Disputes, Liability and Indemnity
In an event of a dispute, Reddensoft InfoTech Pvt Ltd reserves the right to charge the client in full for the work done as well as for the resources spent in managing the dispute. In such an event, Reddensoft InfoTech reserves the right to charge the client without honoring any discounts that were previously honored in good faith. Under no circumstances will Reddensoft InfoTech be liable for any damages arising from misrepresentation or misinformation.
Reddensoft InfoTech reserves the right to refuse service to any client, if these are not aligned with our business operating principles and policies.
Reddensoft InfoTech provides its services as is, without any guarantees on security or other issues leading to loss of data, sale or reputation. We ensure to the best of our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
Reddensoft InfoTech’s relationship with its suppliers, partners and sub-contractors is of an independent nature. None of the parties have any power, right or authority to interfere or bind the other or assume or create any obligation or responsibility, whether expressed or implied, on behalf of the other or in the other’s name.
Client will indemnify and hold Reddensoft InfoTech Pvt Ltd, its licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, contractors and sub-contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from your breach of any of these Terms And Conditions or any other terms, conditions, policies or procedures herein, including, without limitation, any use of content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. Client agrees that the indemnified parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information obtained from Reddensoft InfoTech.
Reddensoft InfoTech will not be liable for any breach of the agreement which is caused by a matter beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to Act of God, fire, lightning, explosion, war, disorder, flood, earth quake, industrial disputes (whether or not involving their employees), extremely severe weather, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities.
- All prices are quoted in USD ($) are inclusive of GST unless specified.
- All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
- We don’t make any refunds for payments done through PayPal for the hourly invoice. You are accepting the terms and conditions.
- All the design and development work we do is virtual work. We send invoice for our efforts, put together for the job. We are not selling any physical products.
- Milestone payments must be made within a single working day of each milestone/schedule, unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made
- Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
- Reddensoft InfoTech Pvt Ltd reserves the right to negotiate and refund appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 50% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is cancelled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 5% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email or fax. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
- For minor or once-off works, payments need to be made either in advance or as per the terms mentioned in the invoice/proposal. If you require any changes to the terms, you must inform us in writing (emails accepted) within one working day of the receipt of the same.
- Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% of the pending amount and an administration fee of $5.50 per month, from the due date.
- Due date: Is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms on the invoice/proposal.
- Outstanding Invoice: An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due after 14 days of the expiry of the due date.
- Debt Collection: Client is provided a further 7 days after late payment fee is applied to pay the invoice. Failure to pay will result in the outstanding amount referred to a debt collector. Reddensoft InfoTech Pvt Ltd will not be liable for any costs or charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount. Any charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount (debt collectors, administration charges, legal fees) will be referred to the client for processing.
- If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact Accounts Manager immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
- Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 30 days before the renewal date.
- Reddensoft InfoTech generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. The website/application will be transferred-off to the nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.