The Power of Social Influencer Marketing for Marketers and Brands
“Social” and “Influencer” are two of the most popular buzzwords in marketing now, it is rightfully so as both present an ocean of opportunities for marketers and brands. We all are aware of just the sheer number of active users on social media channels that keeps increasing by the day. Most marketers swear by influencer marketing which is a tactic of leveraging the follower base of a social media influencer to sell your products.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the biggest benefits of for marketers and brands:
- The reason behind the popularity of social influencer marketing can be attributed to its credibility as successful social influencers spend a considerable time and effort in winning the trust of their followers, it does not happen overnight. Genuine engagement on the part of followers is what builds a long-lasting relationship with their influencers which invariably instills loyalty and trust in their minds. They put their complete faith in the person they are following and trusts their advice and recommendations too. Consumers’ trust is something that brands spend years together to gain and social media influencers offer the chance of capitalizing on an already loyal audience.
- Social influencer marketing is radically different from traditional marketing strategies (with advertisements being the most popular weapon for marketers using traditional strategies) in terms of its inherent property of not being pushy. Since followers of social influencer readily opt to follow them, they are always eager to view their content. That’s why content shared by an influencer doesn’t seem neither pushy nor spammy to their followers even if an influencer posts sponsored content.
- Every website in the world wishes to gain a great ranking on search engines. Unfortunately, there’s no easy way to getting a good rank with one of the most vital factors that decide your search ranking being Domain Authority (DA) which means higher your DA more is the likelihood of your website getting a good rank on search engines. Building backlinks from other trusted pages which have a high DA can improve your DA thus boosting your ranking too. Create quality backlinks to your website through social influencer marketing who can be a great source.
- Social influencer marketing apart from being truly effective is a comparatively inexpensive method of marketing. As an organization or company, you can save huge amounts on your marketing budget if you work with micro-influencers. It benefits brands both ways- rapid connection with their target audience and inexpensive at the same time in comparison to TV ads and billboards.
- Successful influencers create their content strategy based on the niche they have, which is what defines them, something that their followers believe them to be proficient in. It means you can generate more relevant leads from influencer marketing if your products are directly related to an influencer’s niche. Brands using social influencers in their marketing strategy can help them reach their target audience quickly.
- As a marketer, you must be familiar with the difficulty of continually coming up with fresh content ideas to engage audiences which requires a considerable amount of time and strategy, and also significant resources. With social influencer marketing, you can get immense help in your content strategy. Partnering with a social media influencer for any marketing campaign- some of the content can be generated by you while some of it can be created by the influencer.